We’ll be showing Unplugged on our stand (218-219) at Lotusphere 2012.
In the run-up to Lotusphere we’ve shipped a new beta release of Unplugged for iOS – Beta 3 – which fixes a number of issues:
Fixes since Beta 2:
- Support for context.getUrlParameter(String)
- Support for function @totime
- iOS - DBColumn on a categorized view produces unexpected results
- Support for getItemValueDate() for iOS
- iOS - accented characters don't display correctly.
- iOS fails attempting to (incorrectly) render a page after a redirect has been sent
- Unplugged is ignoring data sources defined in custom controls
- iOS - Clicking 'No' on demo server prompt goes into a loop until you press yes.
- Support for 'Filter by column value' (<xp:this.keys>) on a data source
- <datasource>.save() does not execute on iOS
- Visiblity tag <xc:this.rendered> not working for custom controls
- iOS: xp:repeat ignores rows attribute
Beta 3 Released: January 6, 2012
If you’re interested in joining our Beta program, just email Lyndsay_Thomson at teamstudio.com and if you are attending Lotusphere then do stop by our stand for a chat and a demo.