I'm happy to announce the release of the latest update to Unplugged 2.0, available now from Google Play and the Apple App Store.
There are almost 100 bug fixes and enhancements in this latest release. A full list is available in the release notes - these will be posted shortly, and they're also available today as part of the server download pack over at teamstudio.com. Some of the biggest changes you'll notice are:
- Synchronization of older databases is much faster
- Many fixes to custom controls on iOS
- A whole new custom control engine on Android that is much more faithful to the Domino implementation
- Greatly improved support for international characters on iOS
- Improved support for document response hierarchies
- Fixes to the view engine, including support for uncommon formula features and fixes to @DbLookup
- New XPage tags: hidden fields, checkbox and radio button groups
- New APIs, including context.getUserAgent() and context.getUrl()
- Fixes to the number converters for currency and decimal formats
Please give it a try and, as always, we'd love to know what you think.